Dates for Abstract's Submission
Third Phase for Abstract Submission
From the 16st of September to December, 10th 2019
Revision: from the 2nd to 12th of December
Results: until the 20th of December
- SPS-SPP Award - 125€ for the best poster
- EventQualia Award - 200€ for the best Abstract Presentation.
- 2 books 50€ each- Map Books Offer
How to Submit an Abstract
Abstracts can be submitted on any Thematic area identified on the field “themes” in the submission moment. Please view the thematic areas here.
- ・The languages accepted are: Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish or English. The presentations should also be in any of these languages.
- ・The abstract must be submitted online, so the text format is automatic .
- ・The abstract should have no more than 500 words, excluding bibliographic references.
- ・It should included 3 to 5 keywords.
- ・Authors must not reference any names or institutions on the body text.
- ・Abstract presentation may include underway researches which will be concluded at the time of the conference.
- ・Images, graphics and tables can be attached on the submission moment. If you’re having trouble attaching files, please inform the organization.
- ・This is a "blind" review. It won't be necessary to send your CV. All the information related to the authors of the abstracts won't be available for the reviewers.
By submitting an abstract, you must know that in case of approval, you'll present in one of this two presentation types: Oral Communication or Poster Presentation. The decision about your abstract's presentation type will be taken by the review team. The presentation type is available at your personal area of the website.
You only need to send the abstract (max. 500 words). For the presentation in the congress, it won't be necessary to send the entire article.Submit Abstract
How to Submit a Symposium
The symposia must have, at minimum, 4 communications, which must include:
- ・An abstract of each communication, following the submission rules
- ・An abstract which summarise the thematic of the symposium
- ・Symposium has a total of 1 hour
- ・The name of the symposium coordinator and all the authors of the communications in the symposium
- ・Each communication must be presented in 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion
- ・Before submitting the proposal, each involved author must create a personal account on the website. This is a fundamental step, that allows access to every involved author to the symposium proposal, making it possible to submit their work, access their work and later on, be certified as part of this process.
- -Once every user is registered, the symposium coordinator must login and select the tab "Proposals".
- ・Choose the option "Submit new Proposal"
- ・Fill the required information
Please note: On the field "Members", please name every author envolved including the symposium coordinator in the event of being also an author.
Following Step: submission of every abstract that is part of the symposium
- ・Each Author, must login in their own personal area of the website, select the tab "Abstracts" and proceed with the submission of the abstract in the correspondent field.
How to Submit a Project
Project presentation is meant for Non-profit organisations or similar organisations that carry out work and intervention among Children or Adolescents.
- ・ An abstract with 500 words, at maximum, where must be described the problematic, the main goals, methods and techniques of the project, and, if it's available, the main conclusions.
- ・The presentation is 10 min + 5 for discussion.
Submissions occur via the platform, in the same manner as abstracts.Submit