At 42 years old, Pedro Rodrigues is concerned with reconciling academic knowledge with the needs of the empirical work. From the academic point of view, these are some of the highlights:
- Degree in Psychology by the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of Lisbon in 2001;
- Postgraduate in European Perspectives in Social Inclusion from the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of Porto in 2005;
- Degree as a Teacher of Basic Education by the Lisbon School of Education in 2007;
- Master in Educational Administration by the Institute of Education of the University of Lisbon in 2014;
- He’s currently preparing his master's thesis for the Master's Degree in Special Education at the Lisbon School of Education, on the topic “Cooperative Practices of Multidisciplinary Teams”.
Since 2001, he has worked in the area of Psychology and Education. Since October 2016 he is the Pedagogical Director at the Instituto da Imaculada for People with Special Needs.