The 3rd International Conference on Childhood and Adolescence and 6th anual meeting of the Social Paediatric Subcommittee (SPS-SPP) of the Portuguese Society of Paediatrics took place between 23-25 January 2019, at Fundação Dr. António Cupertino de Miranda, Porto.
The International Conference on Childhood and Adolescence promotes open dialogue about childhood and adolescence issues with the help of multidisciplinary perspectives and experiences. Anchored on a participative approach, in which the audience may take part in the debate, ICCA cultivates a meeting between knowledge and know-how in an array of areas, from Pshycology to Medicine, going through Law, Arts, Sports, Social Service, Nursing, Nutrition, among others, giving the opportunity to reseachers, professionals, students, teachers, parents and everyone who is interested in these issues.
Building on two successful editions, with over five hundred participants per edition, ICCA has been gaining notice beyond borders, gathering participants from all 5 continents who share their expiriences and knowledge in an intense and diversified three day program. We’re sure that everything is set so that 2019’s edition goes as well as before with new discussions, new speakers and the same will to provide an unique and unforgettable experience.
The conference is organized by eventQualia together with the Social Paediatric Subcommittee (SPS-SPP) of the Portuguese Society of Paediatrics and Portuguese Society for the Study of Abused and Neglected Children (SPECAN).
Registrations and Abstracts
Submit an Abstract
Call has Started
- ・Before submitting your abstract, please check the conference's submission norms.
- ・Abstracts featured on the conference will be included in the proceedings book (with ISBN), plus might be selected to take part of the conference's Ebook (also with ISBN)
- ・Early Bird | from the 1st of April to the 15th of June
- ・Intermediate | from the 16th of June to the 1st of October
- ・Late Bird | from the 2nd of October to the 18th of December
- ・Last Phase | from the 19th of December to the 25th of December
Find out more about prices and registration categories.
23rd to the 25th of January, Lisbon
Abstracts' submissions start on the 1st of April
Early Bird | from the 1st of April to the 15th of June